Saturday 22 January 2011

The point for this blog!

I intend to use this blog as a tool for learning. I have a large number of things I am interested in and would like to improve my abilities/knowledge. I intend on posting thoughts etc and also for different things I am learning I intend on undertaking projects etc and posting progress/ final result/ information gained to here.

I am hoping this will help keep me organised, and possibly make me more motivated to try hard. I also hope that I will occasionally post stuff of interest/help to people, and that I will receive feedback and extra knowledge from interacting with people who see this blog.]

Blogs are weird and scary and I am socially awkward. (And completely aware that this post will almost definitely not be read by any body!) This is going to be a rough trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment