Thursday 11 August 2011

Attempt at a new start.

Ok, so I am in desperate need of finding some satisfaction in life. I feel that my personal needs to be satisfied with life are a little bit different to the majority, and this makes it difficult to find a good direction.

There are some things I love ie: Music, Computers/Games, Nature/Science and generally creating things.

Now I would like to try and earn my living by doing something that in some way incorporates all of that.... To top that off I very much desire being my own boss and being able to decide when and where I work.

I am on a serious mission now to achieve my goals, the internet is looking like the place that may hold the answer.

Blog = my diary/notepad/work book, everything. I got bits and pieces everywhere and would like to centralise the things I do and the information I gain. Since I like the name of this blog, this will be my starting place. This is day 0 of my quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment