Wednesday 2 February 2011

Musical Improvements

So another thing I want to improve is my music production/songwriting etc.

I use Logic 9 mainly now but have used Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Sibelius and Guitar Pro to create music previously.

Not really knowing where to start I thought that I should just do something random and then go from there.

I figured a good way to get the ball rolling with posting stuff about music is to set myself a task to create a song using XXXX limitations.

So I shall create a song(some music) using the following limitations and then post a link.

It will be 1m 30s, I will probably keep it at 120 bpm to keep things simple for now. I will not use any synthesised sounds (by this I mean I will use a sampler with samples) and will only set the levels and panning. I will not use any other effects etc. I will create it in Logic 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment