Tuesday 25 January 2011

First Problem!

Problem with continuing my Audoballs, is that now I have gotten so excited about being able to post it on the internet all working etc, I am determined to get them working on the blog.

Now that doesn't sound that bad, as you will see, so far so good. All the sketches up at the moment are working.

The problem is that, as far as I can tell, I cannot use third party libraries with processingJS. Which means that I cannot use the 'themidibus' library that I am using at the moment.... Midi balls don't work so well if they don't do midi stuff!!

So I am currently looking for a way around this. I am hoping there is a clever way to get the libraries working.

If not then I am wondering if it is possible to accomplish it in another way. Like having the note values output to a separate script that can produce midi notes...

Confused :(

No comments:

Post a Comment